- ADEX – Athens Derivative Exchange
- ASXGROUP – ASX Group
- BALTEX – The Baltic Exchange
- BMF – Bolsa de Mercadorias & Futuros (Sao Paulo)
- BRIESE – Steve Briese COT Indices
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- BUD – Budapest Stock Exchange
- CBOE – Chicago Board Options Exchange
- CCFE – Chicago Climate Futures Exchange
- CCX – Chubu Commodity Exchange
- CFFEX – China Financial Futures Exchange
- CFTC – U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- CMEGROUP – CME Group
- ACCESS – New York Mercantile Exchange – ACCESS
- CBT – Chicago Board of Trade
- CLEAR – New York Mercantile Exchange – ClearPort
- CME – Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- COMEX – Commodity Exchange Inc. (Division of NYMEX)
- GLBX – Chicago Mercantile Exchange – Globex
- MACE – Midamerica Commodity Exchange
- NYMEX – New York Mercantile Exchange
- PROJA – CBT Electronic
- DC – Dalian Commodity Exchange
- DGCX – Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange
- DME – Dubai Mercantile Exchange
- ELX – Electronic Liquidity Exchange
- EUREX – Eurex Deutschland
- EURONEXT – NYSE Euronext
- AEX – Amsterdam Exchanges
- BDP – Bolsa de Derivados do Portugal
- BELFOX – Belgian Futures and Options Exchange
- EOE – European Options Exchange (Amsterdam)
- LCE – London Commodity Exchange
- LIFFE – London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange
- MATIF – Marche a Terme International de France (MATIF SA)
- HKFE – Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- ICE – Intercontinental Exchange
- KCBT – Kansas City Board of Trade
- KEX – Kansai Commodity Exchange
- KOFEX – Korean Options and Futures Exchange
- KSE – Korean Stock Exchange
- LME – London Metals Exchange
- MCX – Multi Commodity Exchange of India
- MDEX – Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Berhad
- ME – Montreal Exchange
- MEFF – Mercado Espanol de Futuros Financieros
- MEXDER – Mexico Derivatives Exchange
- MGE – Minneapolis Grain Exchange
- MIF – Borsa Italiana (formerly Milan Domestic Futures Exchange)
- NCDEX – National Commodity & Derivative Exchange Limited
- NSI – National Stock Exchange Of India
- OME – Osaka Mercantile Exchange
- OMX – NASDAQ OMX
- ONE – One Chicago
- OSE – Osaka Securities Exchange
- OSLO – Oslo Stock Exchange
- OTOB – Austrian Futures & Options Exchange
- PBOT – Philadelphia Board of Trade
- RMX – Risk Management Exchange
- RTS – Russian Trading System
- SAFEX – South African Futures Exchange
- SGX – Singapore Exchange
- SHFE – Shanghai Futures Exchange
- SICOM – Singapore Commodity Exchange
- TAIFEX – Taiwan Futures Exchange
- TCE – Tokyo Commodity Exchange (formerly TOCOM)
- TDE – Turkish Derivatives and Options Exchange
- TFE – Toronto Futures Exchange
- TFEX – Thailand Futures Exchange
- TFX – Tokyo Financial Exchange Inc.
- TGE – Tokyo Grain Commodity Exchange
- TSE – Tokyo Stock Exchange
- TSX – Toronto Stock Exchange
- WSE – Warsaw Stock Exchange
- YCE – Yokohama Commodity Exchange
- ZC – Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange
Contract Expiration Schedule
- Commodity options have settlement, high, and low. No open prices are provided. Volume and open interest are provided.
- Cash(Spot) data is available for most commodities.
- ALBRTA – Alberta Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- AMEX – American Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- LSE – London Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- MSE – Montreal Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- NYSE – New York Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- OTC – NASDAQ Stock Market | All on One Page
- TSX – Toronto Stock Exchange | All on One Page
- VSE – TSX Venture Exchange | All on One Page
Stock Index Options
- Bid and ask are provided with high and low, if traded. The volume and open interest are provided.
- Options on individual stocks are not currently available.
- Crossrates of over 20 currencies.
- Open, High, Low, and Close are provided. The close is defined as a price taken between 4:30-5:00pm ET. The open is the previous day’s 5:00pm ET price. No volume is provided.
- The full range of 20,000+ US mutual funds is provided.
- The NAV (Net Asset Value) price is provided.
- Closed-End Funds are listed as regular stocks in the stock listings.
- Adjustments for capital gains and dividends are provided.
- Miscellaneous government interest rates and the like.
Exchange Traded Funds and Notes
- Open, High, Low, Last Trade, and Volume are provided.
- Split and Dividend data adjustments are available.
- ETF’s/ETN’s are included with any Stock package.
Single Stock Futures
- We provide single stock futures data from the OneChicago exchange.
- Open, high, low, close, volume, and open interest is provided for each delivery month contract.
- Our economic statistics include federal reserve interest rates, industrial production, productivity, producer price indices, and more.
- One value is reported on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
COT Commitments of Traders
- We provide the CFTC COT weekly data including values for commercial traders, non-commercial traders, and nonreportable.
- Also provided is the “Commitments of Traders Report” published by Steve Briese