UA Installation Download & Instructions
- Uninstall your previous version of Unfair Advantage if present on your system via the Control Panel.
- Please click on the following link and choose "Save As ..." to save the download file into a temporary directory.
If you are having trouble downloading the large file, you may wish to use the open source Free Download Manager. (NOTE: Download Managers are not made or provided by CSI. Use at your own risk.)
- When done saving, unzip the downloaded file into a temporary directory. For extraction of the zip file you may wish to use the Windows .zip extracting utility. An alternate open source program that may be used is 7-Zip. (NOTE: Third party utilities are not made or provided by CSI. Use at your own risk.)
- Execute the setup file in the temporary directory.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Execute Unfair Advantage, type in your permanent UserId and UserNumber if prompted, and download to unlock the database.