- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Click the “Run” button.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Select “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and click the “Next” button.
- Keep the default setting “Anyone who uses this computer” and click the “Next” button.
- Check the default UA folder and click the “Next” button. Change it only if its not the right UA installation drive.
THIS STEP IS REQUIRED ONLY IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE DRIVE LETTER.
- Check all the current settings and click the “Install” button. Click the “Finish” button.
If you made a mistake during the installation, double click the downloaded file and repeat the steps.