- Navigate to the START button and select MY COMPUTER (Windows XP) or COMPUTER (Windows Vista).
- Select the drive where you installed Unfair Advantage.
- Go to the folder \ua\archives.
- Backup the file PORTFILE.ADM to your desktop.
You could also make a backup of the files portfile.b1 …, portfile.d1 …, portfile.m1 …
These files are backup files which Unfaire Advantage creates.
(Right click the mouse button, and select COPY | go to your desktop | right click the mouse button again, and select PASTE)
- Uninstall your current Unfair Advantage version via Control Panel.
(START | CONTROL PANEL | ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS (Windows XP) or PROGRAM FEATURES (Windows Vista)
- Delete the \ua folder manually.
- Install the new version of Unfair Advantage.
- Do a daily download.
- Copy the file PORTFILE.ADM back to the folder \ua\archives.