- # for CSI number has been added to ASCII file name mask
- M for MetaStock Short Name has been added to ASCII file name mask
- New Backadjuster settings for specifying Minimum and Maximum Months Forward to use when selecting candidate contracts.
- Nth Nearest Future settings for specifying Minimum and Maximum Months Forward to use when selecting candidate contracts.
- Contract Expiry Rules now include a “LAST” option when specifying Week prerequisite to the day of week of expiration. This handles days in the 4th week that sometimes land in the 5th. ( example SIN June 2011: Last Thu = June 30th [5th thursday] )
- Importing symbol lists now succeeds to update when importing from directory other than ua root.
- FindMarketNumber API call now always returns most recent symbol where duplicates exist. ( example: Stock Symbols for MEE were out of order according to CSI # )
- ASCII Stock file names may now include name so delisted and active stocks with the same symbols can be written to same directories during export.
- Stock Factsheet Fundamental Data columns have been modified to receive forthcoming data to be released soon.