No longer available for download.
First Listed: 4/3/2006
Known problems (Not fixed in this version)
- Creating large portfolios in MS Format is very time consuming relative to the compatible CSIM format.
- AmiBroker updates creates gaps when UA is updated infrequently.
- Program Changes
- Loading of saved chart files now works correctly.
- Position Manager can now display prices in points.
- TSPE now computes the system statistic Maximum Closed Drawdown correctly.
- Stocks symbols may now be up to 20 characters in length up from 8 (6 in use).
- Corrections are properly processed.
- Automatic database backup now works correctly.
- Excel appending of computed contract data now rolls correctly.
- The Excel format now always shows a header line, but no longer needs to have Excel installed.