Unfair Advantage Version 2.10.8 Upgrade Available
Release Date: September 17, 2014
Last Updated: October 21, 2014 (Release 188.8.131.52)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do NOT uninstall your current UA for this upgrade.
If you do, UA will no longer be usable, and a full reinstallation will be required.
- Data storage for stock splits, dividends, and capital gains has been redesigned for improved performance when updating. Conversion occurs after your next initial data update, meaning your exported data has been updated prior to the conversion stage. The conversion stage can take 10-15 minutes. This will not apply to Futures Only customers.
TradingBlox users: upgrade TB to comply with this new storage strategy.
- An option has been added to skip corrections to specified portfolios. ( see the setting in Portfolio > General page )
- Issues encountered when updating charts during data distribution have been solved.
- Incorrect reporting of stock symbol relisting in Roll / Delist report has been corrected.
- New charting tool to measure number of trading days has been added.
- Executing After Distribution Command will now run applications as an admin if initial attempt fails due to a required elevated privilege.
- Underlying historical chart view now provides historical High and historical Low along with the dates of these events ( extended information added ).