Unfair Advantage Version 2.10.8 Upgrade Available
Release Date: September 17, 2014
Last Updated: November 21, 2014 (Release 126.96.36.199)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do NOT uninstall your current UA for this upgrade.
If you do, UA will no longer be usable, and a full reinstallation will be required.
- Data storage for stock splits, dividends, and capital gains has been redesigned for improved performance when updating. Conversion occurs after your next initial data update, meaning your exported data has been updated prior to the conversion stage. The conversion stage can take 10-15 minutes. This will not apply to Futures Only customers.
TradingBlox users: upgrade TB to comply with this new storage strategy.
- An option has been added to skip corrections to specified portfolios. ( see the setting in Portfolio > General page )
- Issues encountered when updating charts during data distribution have been solved.
- Incorrect reporting of stock symbol relisting in Roll / Delist report has been corrected.
- New charting tool to measure number of trading days has been added.
- Executing After Distribution Command will now run applications as an admin if initial attempt fails due to a required elevated privilege.
- Underlying historical chart view now provides historical High and historical Low along with the dates of these events ( extended information added ).
- Stock adjustment selections are now available at the individual market level.
- Support/Resistance Lines have been added in the charting toolbox.
- Gann Fan tool has been improved, with customizable settings.
- Charting controls have been improved. ( Refined in Build 28 )
- Chart Cursor window now remembers it’s last size if changed.
- Removed an xml manifest inadvertantly requiring Administrative rights to run the program, and call the API, and confirmation. Build 26 is obsolete and has been replaced.
- Horizontal Price Line tool available.
- Refresh Portfolio list error corrected when API portfolio present.
- Profit Trendlines now snap to the price bars.
- Execute Command After Distribution now recognizes parameters.
- Add A Day Updating has been added to Add Future Days feature.
- The program no longer abandons charts/tabs when editing the settings of charted continuous contracts.
- Update time logs are now recorded in UA\Logs directory.
- Field designator n# has been improved to include the prior delivery month ‘s pricing on the roll day record when exporting continuous contract data.
- Difficulty with moving charting tools within charts has been resolved.
- Update timing log in UA\Logs\ is now one file and maintianed in reverse chronological order, with latest results at the top.
- Compiler Opimization change.